linuxppc-2.5 (mvista rsync) -- Please push changesets for AGPGART / RadeonFB / Radeon DRI to Linus

Miles Lane miles.lane at comcast.net
Sun Aug 3 11:32:08 EST 2003

Hi,

When I build and run a Linus kernel 2.5.72 - 2.6.0-test2 kernel,
the video gets thrown way out of sync when I start my Radeon
card with DRI enabled.  The symptom is twofold, the colormap
is all wrong and all I get is a very blurry, oversized pointer.  The
sync seems to be way out of whack.  Switching to a VT window
doesn't help.  In fact, the video in VT windows exhibits the
same problems.  I have tried switching back and forth repeatedly.
The only thing that fixes the problem is starting XFreee86 with
DRI disabled or rebooting.

I have a:
ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility M7 LW [Radeon Mobility 7500]

Also, if there are other changesets that should be in 2.6.0, this might
be a good time to get those in, right?

Thanks!

	Miles