GT64260 mailing list and development source tree

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at drgw.net
Sat Jan 5 10:35:33 EST 2002

I have set up a 'linuxppc_2_4_galileo' BK tree on source.mvista.com, and a
mailing list, 'linux-galileo at source.mvista.com'.

http://source.mvista.com:14690//linuxppc_2_4_galileo

If you are working on a board with a GT64260, please check this out. There
are enough things that 'aren't done' on the current code in 2_4_devel, and
there is lots of activity going on for the galileo, so I felt it would be
better to have another tree.

This is a *development* tree, so *expect* things to change a lot.

My goal is to get working gt64260 support on several boards in the
_galileo tree, and clean it up to a point where it will be accepted by
upstream people like Linus, etc, and then merge the working code into
2_4_devel.

Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer at drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----
"Why do musicians compose symphonies and poets write poems? They do it
because life wouldn't have any meaning for them if they didn't. That's
why I draw cartoons. It's my life." -- Charles Schulz