EV-64260-BP & GT64260 bi_recs

Dan Malek dan at embeddededge.com
Wed Apr 3 07:02:56 EST 2002

Tom Rini wrote:

> It was probably me.

Heh.....I'm just having some fun :-).  I also know the reason
you probably changed it was to either make munuconfig or
something work, or had plans for CML-2.  I think some of the
confusing stuff we have for configuration is due to the tools
themselves, and that sometimes is reflected in the way the
code (#define and #ifdef) is written.

> ...  One thing I want to do in the 2.5 tree is make
> arch/ppc/platforms/{8xx,4xx}.in and source those from
> arch/ppc/config.in,

I know that would help.  What happened to CML-2?

Thanks.

	-- Dan