[Question] I want to use CSCOPE to port Linux kernel.

Jerry Van Baren vanbaren_gerald at si.com
Fri Sep 21 01:27:10 EST 2001

You may also want to find a real libncurses.so.4 and install it rather
than symlinking libncurses.so.5 to it.  You probably will be able to
get away with the symlink, but changes in major revs (4->5) tend to
indicate significant changes in parts of the interface (API), which
would cause the caller great consternation if it was unlucky and called
a function whose interface had changed.

gvb