ATI Radeon 32MB PCI, Apple 17 Flat panel on B+W G3

Kevin B. Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Sun Oct 7 11:41:21 EST 2001

Hi Ani,

Fire any patches my way and I will test them all.

Unfortunately, I am having trouble with my scsi controller under 2.4.X
kernels so I will have to solve that first (my linux fs is all on external
scsi drives).

I will let you know when I finally get a working 2.4.X kernel and can
start debugging flat panel support on the Radeon.

Thanks,

Kevin