ATI Radeon 32MB PCI, Apple 17 Flat panel on B+W G3

Ani Joshi ajoshi at shell.unixbox.com
Sun Oct 7 11:37:24 EST 2001

Hi Kevin,

Ben's kernel tree has a relatively recent version of radeonfb, I will
send out an updated newer version in a couple days.  As for X, you can
build 4.1.0 and apply the patch I have in my dir on ftp.linuxppc.org
(users/ajoshi/radeon) or you can build X cvs which has my fixes applied.
DRI support is still in progress.

Flat panel support in radeonfb will be nice, I will try and send you some
code over for that as I do not have a flat panel display.

ani