include/asm-ppc/platforms/

Adrian Cox adrian at humboldt.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 19:46:59 EST 2001

Paul Mackerras wrote:

> The patch below does all this.  It does mean that we will need a
> platform header for every platform, and a platform_serial header for
> every platform where we want to use the standard serial driver.  As an
> example, I have made an all_ppc_serial.h that contains most of what
> was in serial.h before.  In fact, with a bit of care we could make
> serial.h be the symlink.

All my boards now use early_serial_setup() instead of a platform header
file. This approach is simple to write, and requires no modifications
outside the platform_setup.c file. I'd rather not go back to providing
platform specific serial definitions in a header file.

--
Adrian Cox   http://www.humboldt.co.uk/