Incoming to hostme.bitkeeper.com:/ua/repos/p/ppc/linuxppc_2_4_devel

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Nov 22 05:59:54 EST 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 10:51:16AM -0800, ppc at bitkeeper.com wrote:

> ChangeSet at 1.682, 2001-11-21 11:39:42-07:00, trini at opus.bloom.county
>   Re-implement passing the System.map into the chrp wrapper if CONFIG_XMON.
>   Currently we always add in the map if CONFIG_XMON, but we could make even
>   this conditional.

I have this done but untested on pmac.  The problem is that on
'coffboot' we specify not only a link address for .text but for .data as
well, and with a System.map in the .rodata, these locations overlap.
Does anyone know why we do -Ttext 500000 -Tdata 510000 for coffboot?  Is
there a certain alignment we have to keep?

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/