xfree86/fbdevhw not sending right mode to radeonfb.c

Kostas Gewrgiou gewrgiou at imbc.gr
Mon Nov 19 22:00:36 EST 2001

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:

> I am willing to dig deeper to track this one down if someone can point me
> to the code that parses the mode info from the XF86Config-4 file and loads
> it into the mode structure.

Hello Kevin,

Take a look at xf86parseModesSection(),xf86parseModeLine() etc
in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/parser/Monitor.c
and also at configMonitor()
in xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/common/xf86Config.c

You might want to take a look at the  *Mode*.c files in ..../common
as well.

Good luck.

Kostas