Multisession CDRs

Daniel Eisenbud eisenbud at cs.swarthmore.edu
Sun Jan 28 13:44:38 EST 2001

Hi,
	I'm trying to track down an apparent bug that causes the SCSI
bus on my mac to freeze when I try to burn a disk in disk-at-once mode.
I have three questions for you: have you ever managed to burn a disk
with cdrdao with any options on your powerpc machine?  When it fails,
does it lock up the whole SCSI bus, renedering the machine unusable, or
can you go on without a reboot?  And finally, what kind of hardware do
you have?

Thanks,
Daniel Eisenbud

--