scsi trouble (SG_SET_TIMEOUT) on 7200-120 w/ 2.2.17: cdrecord 10a04

Daniel Eisenbud eisenbud at cs.swarthmore.edu
Sun Jan 28 13:12:45 EST 2001

Does this happen only when you try to burn a dik in disk-at-once mode,
by any chance?  The symptoms you report sound eerily similar to what I
see on the mesh SCSI controller in my 7500 when I try to burn a disk in
disk-at-once mode.  But track-at-once mode works fine for me.

-Daniel

--
Daniel E. Eisenbud
eisenbud at cs.swarthmore.edu