mesh SCSI bus locks hard on 7500 when burning a CD-R in dao m ode

Amit Chaudhary amitc at brocade.com
Sat Jan 27 06:48:40 EST 2001

Hi Daniel,

Though i cannot help you with your exact problem, some pointers.
1. The log should be typicall in /var/log/messages as long  as you have syslogd and klogd running.
2. For information on sysrq, check Documentation/sysrq.txt in the linux kernel sources. You will have to rebuilt your kernel to enable SysRq.

Amit