[linux-fbdev] Matrox and XFree86 4.0.2 update

Tom Rini trini at kernel.crashing.org
Sat Jan 27 02:09:23 EST 2001

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 09:21:59AM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> I just checked the Debian binary, and indeed it isn't. IIRC patches existed a
> few years ago.

They did/do exist, but were never completed.  Same person who did the matrox
accel for Xpmac (and who's name slips my mind right now..)

So can we "break" matroxfb and me it use LE?  (And, just a thought, this
could be dependant on Xpmac compat or not, because Xpmac will choke on
an LE matrox I'm gonna guess...

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/