planb in BK tree..

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Wed Jan 24 06:25:32 EST 2001

Hi there,

Sorry for replying late, but I'm still wading through a 400-message
backlog...

On  11 Jan, this message from James Brown echoed through cyberspace:
> Any chance of getting the planb driver in the current 2_4 bitkeeper tree
> patched with the 2.4 fix for it? :)

I'll get back to work on PlanB somewhere in late February, hopefully.
Feel free to post a working diff, if you have one. Where did you get the
original patches from?

> I spent most of last night manually patching the thing (for some reason a
> few chunks failed, and I had nothing else to do) - After applying that my
> whole setup works great, except for a few things I think are caused by
> package version messups.

What version messups would that be?

Michel
L-1710 Luxembourg              |