Remove some stuff from arch/ppc/boot/Makefile... (2_4_devel)

Dan Malek dan at mvista.com
Wed Aug 29 15:26:38 EST 2001

Tom Rini wrote:

> Okay.  Since I've already posted a patch vs 2_4_devel to kill the 'mbx' dir,

I just pushed an update that pulls "treeboot" into the 'mbx' directory.
I had a conflict with your latest update, I had to manually resolve it
so I hope I chose the right '<<<<<<' code :-).

Anyway, you can take that directory and merge it.  I'll look at the
results when I get back from racing on Monday.

I created a 'mktree' program along the lines of mkprep, mkchrp, etc.
We can get rid of that 1000 lines of Perl or whatever that crap was
that I couldn't understand.  The 'mktree' program only works properly
on big endian hosts (but who would use anything else? :-).  I looked
at some of the 'cross' modifications done by Porter to the other
programs,
and I guess I'll get around to that when I return.

We should also be able to include the Spruce build in this as well,
since it is a treeboot image.

Thanks.

	-- Dan