TiBook powers off on boot

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Thu Aug 9 16:01:43 EST 2001

Hi all,

Anybody seen this?

With BenH's latest tree (rsync from two or three days ago), my TiBook
powers off on boot. The last thing I see on display is the firewire
thing intializing; after that it just goes 'poof' and it's off.

Also, when this happens, it seems the hardware clock is reset. Next
boot, it's at 1904...

>From both descriptions I'd say soething scribbles over the PMU memory
area. Anybody know more?

Thanks