benh 2.4.4-pre3, Titanium and AirPort

Alain RICHARD alain.richard at equation.fr
Wed Apr 18 21:04:19 EST 2001

I am currently using Benjamin Herrenschmidt 2.4.4-pre3 kernel on my
Titanium. The only problem I am currently experiencing is that the
kernel PCMCIA i82365.c driver do not recognized the PCI cardbus
adaptator.

Is there any solution (patch) to get it recognized ?

Also as the current airport driver is now based on the orinoco_cs
(and hermes) driver that depends on PCMCIA support, I am unable to
get airport working. Is there any solution to get it working without
PCMCIA ?

Alain RICHARD <mailto:alain.richard at equation.fr>
EQUATION SA <http://www.equation.fr/>
Tel : +33 477 79 48 00	 Fax : +33 477 79 48 01
Applications client/serveur, ingénierie réseau et Linux