DMASOUND->rev6 (2.4.3)(attn: Xine, MOL, PowerComputing, ibook, Tumbler)

Iain Sandoe iain at sandoe.co.uk
Sat Apr 7 21:56:51 EST 2001

]
>>  - fix bug where TX stops when dbdma status comes up "DEAD"
>>    so far only reported on PowerComputing clones ... but.
>>    (PowerComputing clones - NOT TESTED - please let me know what happens).
>
> Nope, I can still kill sound by merely moving the mouse.

This is beginning to  worry me - I can't see what it has to do with the
disk-sound interaction we were originally talking about.

(did I ever get your dev-tree? - I can't find a mail with it...).

when you move the mouse:

via-cuda (?)
move cursor in display driver (*PCI* , I guess?).

does the problem occur if you press & hold a key?
(i.e. is it the adb end or the display driver end?)

what display device?
Iain.