External Monitor under Pismo

Jason E. Stewart jason at openinformatics.com
Thu Apr 5 05:28:55 EST 2001

"Michel Dänzer" <michdaen at iiic.ethz.ch> writes:

> "Jason E. Stewart" wrote:
> >
> > Ani Joshi sounds like a good starting person, Michel Danzer, maybe?
>
> No promises as I'm very busy to say the least, but I might look into it
> sometime.

Actually, all I'm asking for is a little coaching, and I'm
volunteering to do the coding myself.

> Does anyone know if the old "CRTOnly" option (which was always commented out
> in the source) worked?

It's been a few months since I built the code from scratch, and I
never used that option. That seems like a place to start.

Should I just use apt-get to grab the server source, or do I need Ani
Joshi's tree especially? Where is the CRTOnly option located (saves me
running a recursive find ...)

Thanks,
jas.