bootvars problems

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Sun Sep 24 03:57:35 EST 2000

Hi all,

Anybody in the audience who could recompile bootvars for MacOS?

It currently seems to have a limitation on the size of the nvramrc
field, and I'm not even sure if Apple's default contents of nvramrc on
my box fits into that size. But for sure, the OF 1.0.5 patches don't fit
anymore.

Which means that once I've booted to MacOS (nvram reset), I need to
BootX once, reset the nvram to my values in Linux, and from then on I'm
back to normal, direct booting with quik.

Not catastrophic, but annoying...
Thanks

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |