Status of HFS+ support

Alexander Viro viro at math.psu.edu
Fri Sep 15 18:03:40 EST 2000

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, Halfmann, Klaus wrote:

> (thanks once again), or even better might help me :). And
> yes, It should run ox x86 linux, too. But I have no acces to
> a machine to really test it. (On the other hand, which x86
> linux user needs this :)

Put several fs images on anon ftp and let's see what testing can be
done...

> P.S. could someone tell me how to join the linux-fsdevel
> 	List ? (or better read it offline)

Huh? It's majordomo-controlled. I.e. mail to majordomo at vger.... and put
subscribe linux-fsdevel
into body. Then reply to the confirmation request - all as usual.

ObTesting: folks, it's share-the-testsuite time. Really. Everyone who has
such stuff is very welcome to post URLs.

ObTesting2: any volunteers for testing new minixfs? It looks like I've got
something that approaches beta. I'll put it on anon-ftp tonight and post
the URL - it may be dangerous, so don't try it on production boxen...
It should fix the races analogous to ext2 ones.