HIGHMEM now working

Dan Malek dan at mvista.com
Thu Oct 19 02:41:27 EST 2000

Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> What do you think about including IMMR in the board  info  structure,

That is a good idea.  I started doing that on the 8260s because you
can't find the IMMR in any special register.  Next, I am going to change
all of the ((immr_t *)IMMR)-> to use a global immr variable.  Then I
am going to remove the IMMR TLB entry, finish the support for large,
wired TLB entries, and have this initialized as part of the m8xx set up.

	-- Dan

--

	I like MMUs because I don't have a real life.