HIGHMEM now working

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 18 18:27:56 EST 2000

In message <39ED3EF5.FF4D52E6 at mvista.com> Dan Malek wrote:

> move this to later.  I also use a #define IMMR for a pointer to the
> internal space of the processor.  Saves a few cycles, but I should
> really make this a variable.  I can use the #define because I know

What do you think about including IMMR in the board  info  structure,
and  using  this?  That's  what we're doing for PPCBoot systems (that
don't use/need a special boot loader).

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Conceptual integrity in turn dictates that the  design  must  proceed
from  one  mind,  or  from  a  very small number of agreeing resonant
minds.               - Frederick Brooks Jr., "The Mythical Man Month"