whacked out 2.2.18pre17?

Tony Mantler nicoya at apia.dhs.org
Sat Nov 4 10:52:22 EST 2000

At 11:53 PM -0600 11/2/2000, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:
>The second night, it booted, but the no video checkbox was somehow
>inverted in operation. IOW, with no video turned on (I have a twin
>turbo card, OFfb is my only choice in running X), I never get the
>OFfb driver, it always insists on loading the imsttfb driver, so X is
>impossible.

The IMS TT in my 9600/200mp has never given me any troubles at all with
imsttfb and X. The only quirk is that the dotclock values are off, but read
and write consistently and reliably.

This is using a Linus-2.2.17 with PCI and IDE patches, and the latest
debian-unstable packaging of X.

Cheers - Tony 'Nicoya' Mantler :)

--
Tony "Nicoya" Mantler - Renaissance Nerd Extraordinaire - nicoya at apia.dhs.org