Lombard Sleep Crash (Was: 2.2.18pre17 again)

nicola cabibbo nicola.cabibb at roma1.infn.it
Sat Nov 4 02:42:30 EST 2000

First of all I'm a normal user, not a developper, so please excuse my
intervention on this list!

I have noticed that wakeup succeeds normally if executed within a short
time,
e.g. closing the lid, then reopening it after ten or twnty minutes.

On the contrary it fails after a longer sleep, e.g. overnight.

Does this suggest something?

Thanks,

    Nicola Cabibbo

PS I use a Lombard 400, with precompiled benh kernel, 2.2.17pre20-ben3,
        and pmud 0.7.1.
        The same behaviour was observed with the previous pmud (0.6 ?)