Debian pmud package available

Michel Dänzer daenzerm at student.ethz.ch
Thu May 25 22:04:26 EST 2000

Michael Schmitz wrote:

> OK, there's a new version of the package on my FTP site, it handles the rc
> symlinks itself now and has a pwrctl function added for the iBook and
> Pismo models.

Thanks, will test it.

> It would be good to see how that works in practice when pmud attempts to put
> the machine to sleep (due to low power).

When I tried to run snooze with the old version, it said 'function not
implemented' or similar - is this related?

> is the Pismo media bay or iBook CDROM at hdc?

The DVD-ROM in my Pismo is hde.

Michel

--
Here I am! Now what are your other two wishes?
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS