Lombard hard freeze (update: mem>64MB)

jeramy b smith ultrapenguin at netscape.net
Wed May 17 03:02:32 EST 2000

> > I'm experiencing (seldom) freezes with this config when I have
> > some heavy network activity and,
I don't have any ethernet problems except for a dropped frame when trying to
retrieve a dhcp address. Aside from that, I can do ultra-high 500kbps+
sustained network activity with no problems.

> Well with 64MB I never had freeses to far.
>
> Chris told me that he has a 333Mhz lombard.
> I have the 400 Mhz model, maybe this makes a difference which is
> more problematic when the clock speed it higher.
>
> Jeramy, what speed does your lombard run on?
> 	Bernhard

333mhz/192MB of memory. Current uptime:
11:01am  up 14:52,  3 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.09, 0.04

-Jeramy