Lombard hard freeze (update: mem>64MB)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed May 17 01:21:31 EST 2000

On Tue, May 16, 2000 at 05:01:08PM +0200, Mario Scarpa wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Mario Scarpa            hard freeze as described?  64 MB + other problems

> I was out for a while, now I'm back.
> My config is like the following:
> Lombard 400MHz with 64MB (from Apple) running 2.2.15pre20 on Debian 2.2.
>
> I'm experiencing (seldom) freezes with this config when I have
> some heavy network activity and, even more seldom, when the
> system boots up and initialize the serial driver.
> My problems started when I compiled the USB driver into the kernel
> (or, at least, began to be visible).
>
> No problem during any compilation (and I do quite a lot of this)...

Well with 64MB I never had freeses to far.

Chris told me that he has a 333Mhz lombard.
I have the 400 Mhz model, maybe this makes a difference which is
more problematic when the clock speed it higher.

Jeramy, what speed does your lombard run on?
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)