Lombard hard freeze (update: mem>64MB)

Mario Scarpa m.scarpa at mondonet.net
Wed May 17 01:01:08 EST 2000

Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Mario Scarpa            hard freeze as described?  64 MB + other problems

Hi Bernhard,

I was out for a while, now I'm back.
My config is like the following:
Lombard 400MHz with 64MB (from Apple) running 2.2.15pre20 on Debian 2.2.

I'm experiencing (seldom) freezes with this config when I have
some heavy network activity and, even more seldom, when the
system boots up and initialize the serial driver.
My problems started when I compiled the USB driver into the kernel
(or, at least, began to be visible).

No problem during any compilation (and I do quite a lot of this)...

--
Mario Scarpa

Mondonet NOC
Phone: +39 06 52.47.37.02