hfs

Scott Knight scott at re-104-1.read.indiana.edu
Thu May 4 06:26:22 EST 2000

Ok heres a quick question to that followup. Even if this group gets HFS+
working that doesnt mean normal HFS will be working right? I personally
dont have any drives HFS+ formatted and dont plan on making any of them
that way. So even if HFS+ works that really doesnt help people wanting to
use HFS. Thanks for all the info.

	Scott Knight