2.3.99-pre6 sound hfs

Scott Knight scott at re-104-1.read.indiana.edu
Wed May 3 03:14:10 EST 2000

	Alright, i have a couple questions. Ive gotten the latest kernel
to compile and everything but on my 8500 im seeing some problems. The frst
is with sound and mixers. For some reaosn thepart that should be
controlling the microphone mixer controls my rca inputs and the rca inputs
controls the microhphone input. This is extermely weird and wondered if
anyone else had a problem. Secondly is hfs support. Its nutty. I cant
mount any hfs cdroms. I can mount hfs hard drives but if something is
tried to copy to it it crashes the computer hard and emsse up the ahrd
drive a bit. Anyone know what the deal is with this? And yes I have hfs
support compiled in. ANy advice or help would be greatly apprecaited.
Thanks a lot.

	Scott Knight