OF compatible serial PCMCIA cards?

Henry A. Worth haworth at ncal.verio.com
Sat Mar 25 09:10:33 EST 2000

Does anyone know of any PCMCIA serial I/O cards that
would be compatible with OF for use as the OF and/or
XMON/Linux consoles? This would be for the PB2000.

I ran across a site a with links to PCMCIA cards with
Mac support.  It had a link to www.socketcom.com, which
a local store stocks, but the socketcom site did not
have word-one about Mac support. Their serial cards are
16550 based, any hope that OF would support it or at
least enable the interface so XMON and the kernel
could use the port at boot?

There's also a telnet package in OF, what's that about?
Is it possible to telnet into OF?

Thanks,
Henry