KDE install (2000)

Alexander Bickel A.Bickel at gmx.net
Sat Mar 18 07:01:44 EST 2000

Are you sure you installed qt version 1.x? It's in the Miscellaneous (for
Compatibilty reasons-Section in the Installer.

Also make sure you install the libgd package (called gd something - can't
remember exactly now).

I've had the same problem. Also two installs until I tried the above ­ and
it helped. See if you can get it working with this short help, otherwise
mail me and I'll check for the complete info.

Good luck

Alexander Bickel