aty128fb does not work in newer sawtooth machines

Nelson Abramson pogtal at erols.com
Sat Mar 11 04:37:57 EST 2000

"Kevin B. Hendricks" wrote:

> If you however try anything else at higher depths you end up with a screen
> that is split into 3 vertical panes that make it impossible to use.
> <snip>
> The same problems exist in both Xpmac and XFree86 3.9.18.

The problems exist on sawtooths, imacs (and I think ibooks).

The problem exists in the console too, so I think it has to do w/ the kernel
ati128fb driver rather than the X server.

Waiting hopefully for a solution
--Nelson Abramson

--
Shouldn't people be arrested and persecuted for engaging in their
constitutional rights?  http://www.opendvd.org