Where to get Paul's tree

Hollis R Blanchard hollis+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Mar 4 07:21:39 EST 2000

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Dan Bethe wrote:

> 	Hi guys.  Does this mean that we've converted the linuxppc-dev source
> tree to Bitkeeeper?
> 	If so, is it suitable?  Can we finally get rid of these multiple
> fractured personal trees maintained independantly by such esteemed
> studly hackerly gentlemen as Paul and BenH?  And if so, can we please
> have an official detailed announcement and instructions on the use of
> Bitkeeper?
> 	If not, what is needed?  Do we want a CVS tree in the meantime?  Or
> shall we just leave it alone until the current final solution arrives
> in the form of Bitkeeper?

Read Ben's message on this from a while ago.

Paul's tree - rsync. main PowerMac tree.
Ben's tree - merged into Paul's a while ago.
Cort's tree - BitKeeper. main PReP & CHRP tree.
Linus's tree - the most out-of-date for everything PPC.

Read Cort's page at http://www.fsmlabs.com/linuxppcbk.html for BitKeeper info.

-Hollis