FW: [linux-usb] D-Link DSB-500 Adapter probs

Michel Lanners mlan at cpu.lu
Fri Jun 16 07:44:00 EST 2000

Get (or tell the user to) my PCI patches at:

http://www.cpu.lu/~mlan/linux/dev/pci.html

Alternatively, if this is a 2.3/2.4 kernel, get the maintainer of the
USB code to call enable_device() in his PCI detection code.

Michel

On  13 Jun, this message from Dunlap, Randy echoed through cyberspace:

> Hi,
>
> A Linux USB user reported this PCI IRQ assignment
> problem.  Martin Mares suggested that I send this
> to you.
>
> Any suggestions or fixes that you can recommend?
>
> Thanks,
> Randy

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan at cpu.lu            |