Powerbook hard freeze summary (sort of)

Seanano sto9013 at ksu.edu
Thu Jun 8 02:21:18 EST 2000

  As I said before, I'm running a 400mhz lombard with 192 Megs of RAM
without any problems.  I've run multiple compiles at the same time for
upwards of an hour without any problem.  Let's sit back and examine this
for a minute.  So far I've seen maybe 4 reports of this problem.  Yet I
see a lot of peole on this list and the linuxppc-user list have lombards
and pismos matching the description for machines that may have this
problem that never report it.  It would seem that the problem then does
not lie in a "sloppy driver" or something universally wrong with the
pismo/lombard but rather something specific to those machines. at least,
IMHO...

Sean