G4 configuration

Nelson Abramson pogtal at erols.com
Wed Jun 7 08:16:52 EST 2000

Ryan Boder wrote:

> Does anyone have a .config to configure a kernel that is stable on the
> G4 sawtooth? I have the current stable source but every kernel I compile
> freezes and corrupts my root file system. If anyone has one will you
> please mail it to me?

The .config that comes with Paul's tree (via rsync) should compile and run
your sawtooth just fine.  It worked for me...

If you are using that one and still having problems, you may want to do
some more investigation.

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
"Apparently if you play the Windows NT CD backwards you hear satanic messages"
"You think that's bad, if you play it forwards it installs Windows NT!"