Testers needed for Java Plugin for Mozilla

Hendricks, Kevin khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Fri Jul 21 01:23:11 EST 2000

Hi,

If anyone out there is keeping up with Mozilla nightly builds and has time
to do some testing, I hope to have a working OJI (openjava interface)
plug-in for java 1.3 ready to go this week or next.

With this plugin in place, Mozilla has full java capabilities (I hope!).

If interested, you need to be able to keep up the latest mozilla builds and
know how to use gdb and mozilla togther and report plugin bugs back to me.

Just drop me a line if interested.

mailto:khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca

(p.s. it is neat watching java finally work in mozilla!).

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Kevin B. Hendricks, Associate Professor of Operations and Information
Technology