Problem with de4x5 on an MVME-2400

Michael Lundkvist ml at epact.se
Wed Jul 12 23:01:34 EST 2000

Gabriel Paubert <paubert at iram.es> writes:

> It looks like a problem with network interrupt routing. I don't know why
> since it works on my 2600 which use the same interrupt for the de4x5.
> Can't test on a 2400 for now, sorry...
>
> What does 'cat /proc/interrupt' tell, as well as /proc/ioports and
> /proc/iomem ?

I'm on vacation now so I can't check. I'll start messing with it in a
couple of weeks again.

Looking in de4x5.c for the error message it claims that the interrupts
are turned of.

I made some printouts of the registers of the 21143 and it looked to
me like it couldn't access the tx and rx buffers. I'll look again when
I get back.

/Micke