HFS+ format

Brad Boyer flar at pants.nu
Sun Jan 30 14:56:36 EST 2000

Actually, there is a project to develop an HFS+ filesystem module for Linux.
However, it isn't useful at the moment.  There is a small amount of code
available, but it is too much to send in an email, and I don't have a place
to host it.  If someone wants to volunteer to host this, I'll stick up a web
page or ftp site with the code and some info.  I currently do have it on a
publicly accessible site, but I don't want to flood it because it is on a
slow link to the net.  I might give the address to one or two more people
who are really interested, since there are already several of us in the
project.

Currently there is only a basic framework for the VFS interface and some of
the BTree parsing code, but it crashes frequently and can't do anything
useful.

	Brad Boyer
	flar at pants.nu