USB problems in 2.2.14pre9

Stephen Edie sedie at terraplex.com
Sat Jan 22 09:54:29 EST 2000

> Using a more current stack (2.3.40) I can use up to 6 keys (ie press 'em
> one after another and the last pressed one works) and the 7th is ignored.

Hmm, I also noticed that some combinations of keys will glitch on the
3rd keystroke.  Thinking about back when I learned about low-level
keyboard stuff, I think that some keyboards can only handle a certain
number of keys down or they report a "too many keys" code.  Perhaps this
code is not being handled correctly?  Or, maybe I'm just on crack.  (Hard
to say considering the way my day is going today)

Stephen

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Workstations and advanced, Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/