Fwd: Re: still no accelerated X ($#!$*)

jlquinn at us.ibm.com jlquinn at us.ibm.com
Sat Jan 22 07:25:55 EST 2000

Can you list some of these efficiency issues?  In case anybody wants to
tackle them.

In fact, it would be interesting to have a page of potential ppc-related
kernel projects (others as well) that people could refer to if they're
looking for something to do.  Is there such a page already?  If not, I'd be
willing to assemble one.  However I don't have a place to host it.

Thanks,
Jerry Quinn
jlquinn at us.ibm.com

Gabriel Paubert <paubert at iram.es>@lists.linuxppc.org on 01/21/2000 02:08:30
PM
[snip]
I remember, but my goal is a memory-clobber-free kernel, although there
are many other efficiency issues right now in Linux/PPC...

     Gabriel
     (desperately trying to build gcc_latest_snapshot)