remote debugging?

Andreas Tobler toa at pop.agri.ch
Fri Jan 7 06:14:59 EST 2000

Charles Lepple wrote:

> Andreas Tobler wrote:
> [...]
> Paul Mackerras wrote some documentation for xmon that you may want to
> check out. It doesn't seem to be in Documentation/ but it's probably at
> linuxppc.cs.nmt.edu or something (search the mail archives -- it has
> been discussed before).

This docu I have.
Thanks for the answer. But my problem is much earlier I think.

I'd like to redirect the console output from the boot of my pm7200 to
the serial port. This is what doesn't work.
Neither the printer nor the modem port.

When the system is up, I can check the physical connection which works.

Isn't it possible to get the boot output to the serial port written?

Andreas