hfs+

D.J. Barrow barrow_dj at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 21:53:23 EST 2000

Hi,
This guy might be able to help,
he is a linux fan & an old friend & knows the mac as
well as anyone, he is responsible for the apple's
internal download/installation software &
always has to get his hands dirty with mac filesystem
internals.

He is currently porting his partition libraries
to MacOS X.

Ken Fitzgerald Smith metro at tinet.ie

He usually is a bit difficult at first
but is a real pussycat once you get to know him.

If he isn't able to help directly hopefully
he should be able to get you more docs or
point you in the right direction if you run
into problems.