[Xpert] LinuxPPC X Server

Steffen Haeuser SteffenH at hyperion-software.de
Wed Aug 2 09:07:18 EST 2000

Am 01-Aug-00 schrieb Pierre Phaneuf:

>Steffen Haeuser wrote:

Hi!

>Why do you wait for those bugfix? These are in the server, so if your
>code is correct, you could just put it up and make it available, so that
>when the X server is fixed, Sin will just work.

For myselves this would be okay, but it is possible that other people involved
would not agree. Still, the 640x480 bug is now fixed, as I was informed, so
at least this is no problem anymore. And hopefully DRI Drivers will come not
far in the future. After this recent developement I think it is quite likely
that we will put a PPC Binary on the CDs of the game(s).

Steffen