Where does ppc define __start___ksymtab?

Keith Owens kaos at ocs.com.au
Tue Aug 1 16:40:49 EST 2000

Please cc: kaos at ocs.com.au on replies, I am not on this list.

I have been trying to find where ppc defines __start___ksymtab and
__stop___ksymtab symbols.  These delimit the __ksymtab entries for
module symbols.  On every other architecture that supports modules,
arch/xxx/vmlinux.lds contains lines like this

  __start___ksymtab = .;	/* Kernel symbol table */
  __ksymtab : { *(__ksymtab) }
  __stop___ksymtab = .;

I can find no equivalent lines for ppc in a stock 2.4.0-test5 source
tree yet ppc obviously defines them somewhere.  But where?