[patch] Paul's rsync kernel compile fix

Shaw Terwilliger sterwill at io.nu
Sun Sep 26 02:44:42 EST 1999

Michael Fenske wrote:
> I rsync'd today. Nevertheless I get warnings various variables are
> declared but not defined or defined but not used. I think (hope) this is
> because I selected only the necessary drivers for my Wallstreet PB to
> compile into the kernel.

The patch I keep around actually fixes errors in my compile.  Without
it, pmac_setup.c is referencing variables that aren't defined
anywhere in its scope.  The variables are declared in asm/dma.h,
which isn't included.  I just can't compile a kernel without a fix.  :)

--
Shaw Terwilliger (sterwill at io.nu)