how to build rs/6000 kernels

Stephen Edie sedie at terraplex.com
Wed Sep 22 02:55:18 EST 1999

Brad,

You will need to copy the zImage from arch/chrpboot as opposed to
arch/boot.  Additionally keep in mind that there have been bugs in various
versions of F50 firmware that prevent large images from netbooting.  (The
limit tends to be between 1.5 and 2MBs depending on the firmware version)

Stephen

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
   Yellow Dog Linux
   http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/