2.3.whatever and hfs

David Riley happyoscar42 at usa.net
Tue Sep 21 11:54:11 EST 1999

The current vger 2.3 kernel (whatever it is, maybe 2.3.18) compiles
without a hitch, except at the end when it's linking it all up and it
dies with an unresolved symbol "update_vm_chache" in hfs.o.  I'd like to
be able to use hfs with my 2.3 kernel; is there a fix for this?

Also, I noticed that the duplicate Mach64 entry in the console drivers
config bit has been removed.  Thanks so much to whomever did that!

--
--"Your mouse has been moved.  Windows 95 must be restarted for change
to take effect."